Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your products eco-friendly and sustainable?
We are proud to offer a collection of hats and fashion accessories that are eco-friendly and sustainable. We strive to minimize our environmental impact by using responsibly sourced materials, reducing waste in our production process, and supporting fair trade practices. With our products, you can enjoy stylish accessories while contributing to a more sustainable future.
- What materials are your hats made from?
Our hats are crafted with premium and sustainable materials. We prioritize using high-quality fabrics such as Merino Wool, and Toquilla Straw. Each hat is carefully handmade by skilled artisans who share our commitment to ethical and eco-friendly practices. You can trust that our hats are stylish and made with respect for the environment.
- How do I find the right hat size for me?
- Do you offer customization or personalized options for hats?
- How should I care for and clean my hat?
- Can I track my order once it's been placed?
- What is your return and exchange policy?
- Do you offer international shipping?
Currently, we sell only in the U.S.
- Do you sell wholesale?
Here at The Hip Hat, it's wholesale magic! We want to ensure you get competitive prices on our handcrafted hats and accessories. To receive detailed information on wholesale, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our wholesale application form.
- What is the MOQ for wholesale?
Our ordering options are flexible and we require low minimum order quantities, while also being able to fulfill large orders, ensuring that we can meet the needs of any business. No matter the size of your business, we will ensure you have enough hats to make a statement.
- What is the lead time for processing wholesale orders?
We'll work our magic swiftly! We need approximately four weeks for production, plus shipping time which will vary by location. You can expect clear communication throughout the whole production and shipping process.
- Are there any restrictions on reselling or branding your products with our logo?
Go ahead and make our hats your own! Add your logo and let your brand shine.
- What is your policy for returns or exchanges on wholesale orders?
We want you to be over-the-moon happy with your hats, so let's work out any issues together. We want our customers to see the value and story that every handcrafted hat brings to their business. Due to their nature, there can be variations in the final products including measurements, color hue, stiffness, and others. The materials we use to craft our products are natural and renewable, and each hat is unique and reflects the natural beauty and variation of the handicraft process.
- How often do new designs/colors come out?
We maintain our Wool Colors Catalog updated. We do our best to let our customers know when new colors arrive! At times, due to increased demand, we may run out of specific colors. In such instances, we strive to provide our clients with various substitute choices.
- Can you create specific hat designs versus the already made designs?
We will do our best to assist you with your specific designs. We will work together with you to see your vision come to life. And, in those cases where we find ourselves unable to help you out, we will let you know.
- Do you do specific sizes or is it only adjustable size bands?
- Can we receive sample materials before an order is placed?
- Are bands extra or are they included in the cost?
- Do you offer a discount if we opt out of a band?
If you don't want bands on your hats, you can choose to opt out. However, please note that the price will remain the same.
- Do you offer discounts for large quantity orders?
Our prices for wholesale and retail are highly competitive because we strongly believe that sustainable fashion needs to be within reach for everyone. Additionally, we uphold the value of providing fair compensation to our team members. Last, but not least, our unique hats are handcrafted with time, care, and attention to detail, ensuring that each one is a masterpiece. Unlike mass-produced hats, we do not compromise on quality for the sake of quantity.
- What do I need to know to be an affiliate member of The Hip Hat tribe?
Here at The Hip Hat we have a very clear and honest brand philosophy in regards to social media marketing and working with influencers. At The Hip Hat, we have always believed in the value of our products as meaningful investments. Our core principle is that those who wish to become ambassadors for our pieces should experience the craftsmanship, quality, and artistry of our creations firsthand.
*Before placing a wholesale order, we recommend you purchase a sample hat to make sure The Hip Hat is a good fit for your business.