TERRACOTTA BROWN FEDORA STRAW HATS
Terracotta Brown Fedora Panama Hat
The TERRACOTTA Fedora Original Panama Hat by The Hip Hat has been tightly handwoven by expert artisans in Ecuador using only natural and sustainable toquilla straw. Toquilla straw is a renewable natural resource made from young toquilla palm fronds that are harvested without harming the main tree.
The TERRACOTTA Fedora Original Panama Hat is an iconic headwear style crafted by hand from genuine Ecuadorian Toquilla straw, using ancient weaving techniques.
The TERRACOTTA Fedora Original Panama Hat is a unique headwear piece embodying timeless sophistication, lightness, comfort, and style.
- Beautiful "Breeze" weaving pattern which crisscrosses the straw thus forming diamond-shaped squares throughout the hat, providing UPF 50 + UVA / UVB sun protection.
- Indented and pinched front crown with a thinner tear-drop shape.
- 2.3" to 3" brim (brim size depends on hat sizing) and a 4.3" crown.
- Natural dye is used to achieve the desired color hue.
- Elegantly enhanced by a color grosgrain ribbon band and an inner cotton sweatband.
- Shipped and delivered in a specialty and custom-made hat box appropriate for travel and storage.
- 100% Hand-made with toquilla straw.
Each individual Panama Hat by The Hip Hat is handwoven. As a result, products may have subtle variations from one piece to the next, caused by differences in the toquilla straw as well as the handcrafting. Slight variations may include measurements. Please be aware that original Panama Hats are one-of-a-kind creations and not factory manufactured making your purchase special and truly unique.